👑 Administrator 👑
- Jul 18, 2020
BluffTitler is a program for creating beautiful 3D text effects and simple animations used in video editing. The result can be viewed in real time with subsequent export to a picture or video format. All generated animation consists of layers that can be modified independently.
BluffTitler supports many different types of layers: camera, light, text, picture, video, plasma, particle, audio, etc. Layers can be linked together to create special effects. The program can be used in conjunction with such packages as: Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas, Ulead VideoStudio, MAGIX video deLuxe, Canopus Edius and Adobe Premiere.
The animation in the program is created in layers, due to which there are associations with a graphic, and not with a video editor. You can use up to 64 layers in one project, which is more than enough to create even very long and crammed titles.
There are 12 types of layers available, which can be added to the project by choosing the Layer menu:
• Light - a layer that allows you to set the lighting of the project. The program allows you to choose between two types of fixtures - Ambient Light and Point Light. The first one is simpler and allows you to adjust only the color of the lighting, but with the help of Point Light you can select the intensity and position of the light source, determine the presence of shadows.
• Text - a layer for adding text. Since the creation of titles is the main purpose of the program, we can say that this layer is the main one. A huge number of parameters are available for the text, including the size of the point, transparency, curl, change of position, scale, distance between letters.
• EPS - this layer allows you to add vector objects in EPS format, such as arrows, geometric shapes, etc. to the project.
• Picture - a layer for adding a background image. Supported formats are BMP, JPG, PNG, TGA, etc. There are many parameters available for this layer, for example, changing transparency, texture repeatability, rotation, resizing.
• Video - the layer resembles the previous one and is intended for adding a background video file. The file types are ASF, AVI, MPG, MPEG, VOB, QT and WMV.
• Video Capture - a layer that allows you to include in the project video captured from an external source.
• Plasma and Particle - with the help of these layers, you can add prepared versions of animations with particles and light effects to the titles. This can be a picture that resembles noise on a TV screen, fireworks, falling snowflakes, a fountain, etc. Interestingly, these two layers can be used not only as a background, but also to decorate other layers. For example, if you add one of them to the text, then the animation effects will appear in or around the letters. In this way, you can, for example, create a burning text. To add a Plasma or Particle layer to another layer, use the Attach command on the Layer menu.
• Model - a layer provides an interesting opportunity to add 3D models to a project. The program supports a single .X format. Files of this format can be obtained, for example, by exporting a 3D model from 3ds Max. To do this, you first need to install the free Panda DirectX Exporter plugin. The plugin is only available for 3ds Max versions 6-8.
• Scroll - a layer for creating text that moves across the screen at different speeds and in different directions.
• Audio - using this layer, you can add musical accompaniment to the project. Supported formats are MP3, WAV and MID.
• Passe-Partout - a layer that creates frames of different shapes, inside which the animation of effects takes place.
The effects that can be created with BluffTitler include:
• golden slanted titles
• blood dripping titles
• JPG textured titles
• MPG textured titles
• slimy titles
• hairy titles
• exploding titles
• reflection mapped titles
• curled titles
• cartoon shaded titles
• golden glowing headers
• spooky lit headers
• silver spiked
• blending headers • inverted headers
• recurring headers
• powerfield emitting headers
• headings with flying stems
• pumping titles
• plasma backgrounds
• background videos turning into donuts
• particle effects
• MP3 audio
• converting JPG images
• explosion of video backgrounds
• fractal backgrounds
OS: Windows 7/8/10 - x64 Download BluffTitler Ultimate 22.214.171.124 (52.9 MB):