👑 Administrator 👑
Supremo Remote Desktop is an easy-to-use software that will enable users to easily connect to other computers. It is a complete and powerful utility for remote access and support over the internet. With Supremo you can remotely control any computer, without the need to change any firewall/router settings, combining an extremely easy setup with one of the highest security level available.
It is a complete and powerful utility for remote access and support over the internet. With Supremo you can remotely control any computer, without the need to change any firewall/router settings, combining an extremely easy setup with one of the highest security level available.
Thanks to its integrated encryption and SSL support, Supremo guarantees the highest security combined with optimal performance.
Supremo is a lightweight and non-intrusive software, constituted by only one executable file that includes all program's features. Finally, Supremo is optimized to use minimum system resources and is continually updated and improved.
Here are some key features of "Supremo Remote Desktop":
Small and easy to use:
· Supremo is a remote desktop software created to be a fast, portable and easy to use solution to provide remote assistance to customers. Supremo is constituted by only one executable file, that is very small and doesn't need any installation. The customer must simply download the file Supremo.exe from this website, activate the connection and accept the support request.
No router / firewall configuration:
· Supremo uses a fast and versatile data transfer protocol, to easily allow you to connect to remote computers even behind routers and firewalls, without change any network configuration. Supremo doesn't need any installation or setup, and its connection is extremely secure thanks to its integrated encryption and HTTPS protocol (SSL).
· Supremo allows multiple users to connect to the same computer. This can be very useful when you need to do complex assistance sessions or when you need to do an internet presentation. For example, you customers can connect at the same time to a computer in your company and see a presentation of your products and services.
File transfer with FTP client style and Drag & Drop:
· Supremo provides an integrated file transfer application, that allows you to explore the disks of the remote computer and transfer files and folders in both directions. You can send a folder from your PC to the customer's PC with a simple click, or you can download a file/folder from the customer's PC to your local PC.
Security and protection:
· Supremo is a secure and reliable application. All the data transferred by Supremo over the internet are encrypted with a strong encryption algorithm. In addition Supremo uses the secure HTTPS (SSL) protocol, ensuring in this way one of the highest security level for data transfer.
· Regarding the security measures for remote desktop connections, Supremo allows to configure some important parameters to avoid unauthorized accesses. You can set and IP filter to block or allow multiple IPs or specify a password that can be specified by remote users in order to connect.
A lot of useful features:
· Supremo provides a lot of useful features in order to simplify the remote assistance work. You can install Supremo as a Windows service, to make the connection always available in background. You can set connection filters for certains IPs or IDs, in order to limit the possibility of connection only to some users. You can create a detailed address book where you can register all your contacts and customers.
· With Supremo you can transfer files and folders in both directions, and you have several advanced features to adjust bandwidth usage and visual aspect, to send remote commands and to automatically transfer clipboard. Finally, Supremo provides an integrated chat application, that allows you to chat with multiple users while you are connected for remote asissatance.
• Run self extract then run the program from folder
|credit||Original Software Developers|
Year / Release Date: