Guest viewing is limited

Tips & Tricks ⚡ HOW TO MAKE .EDU EMAILS (100% WORKING 2022) 4 METHODS!!⚡ (1 Viewer)

ReD DeViL

👑 Devil Call,Z Me DaD 👑
Staff member
CmTeamPk King
👑 Administrator 👑
CmTeamPK Boss
CmTeamPk Developer
Administrator
Jul 18, 2020
Method 1

Getting emails in 2021 seems to be difficult but still, there are few universities that are providing the edu emails. Just follow the article and you will get the .edu email at the end of the article.

1.Go to this and click on “Enroll as a New Student”

2. Then click on “Step one Apply” and then “CCCApply”. The website uses CCCApply Portal to give the .edu email so first, we have to create the CCCApply account.

3. After successfully applying from the CCCApply you will get your .edu email. I got my email within 3hr of applying. Here is the proof below.

4. Note : You may have to reset the password a few times at first if you face a problem login to the account. Login to the .edu email to the outlook.

Method 2

Here is another working method for 2021 to get a free Edu email. We are proud to have such users who share such HQ methods/ techniques with us. This method for getting a .edu email is really easy and you can get the email within 3 days. (Because of this COVID situation the time for processing the application may vary so it may take some time.)

1. First, connect to US IP. You can use any paid as well as to do so. For writing this article I am using Express VPN.

2. Go to this link to register for Illinois Central College. https://eservices.ic..._APP_AAWS.GBL?

3. You will see different details to input in the field. You can get the details to enter from the OLD METHOD part. Get all the details and enter as asked.

Note: The age of the student should be more than 21 years. Keep in mind while entering these details.

4. After filling in all the details click on Next Step

5. For address, you can use any US address. (For better results you can use the Illinois address. In this article we are going to use the address of Florida just to show any address will work.)

6. It asks for some details like phone number and email. For email enter your own email to which you have access. It sends all the Edu email details in the email you mentioned so it’s better to use your own primary email. In place of phone number enter any random number or you can use VOIP numbers from sites like text now and Twilio.

7. After filling in all the details click on Next Step. It will ask some general questions. you can use the random answers or select the answers from the old method. (We suggest using the answers from the old method or follow the answers as mentioned in this article.)

8. After this step, the Academic part is very important. You have to be more careful which you select. Selecting anything wrong may result in rejection and you won’t get the .edu email. If you didn’t get the edu email on the first try you have to change the program and apply again. You can change the time for joining the class as well. (For the example I have used the random course, it is not sure that you will get Edu email from the course I mentioned. )

9. Select any university and the graduation year your like.

Note: Don’t put the gap of more than one 1year from your applying date to your graduation date.

10. After filling all of these details you are at the end of the process. Now just select the “I certify …..” And click on Submit. It will as you to confirm again you submission just confirm again by clicking on “Submit the article”

That’s all for this method. You have successfully applied for the Illinois Central College(https://eservices.ic..._APP_AAWS.GBL?). Now the only thing you have to do is wait for the reply from the university. We received the reply within 3 days from the University and successfully got the free Edu email address on the 3rd day. Hope you will also get the same from the university.

METHOD 3

1. Open to register and get a .edu email.

2. Click On getting Started and then start applying NOW using CCC?Apply!( [Or simply click on this link]

3. If you already have a CCCApply account then simply create an account or click on sign in. I assume all of you have a CCCApply account as you all previously applied to any university for free .edu email.

4. If you are creating the application look at the following screenshots to know what to fill. If you have already registered then you can use the same save profiled.

5. Now if you followed the procedure correctly you will see the mail within 12 hours.

6. After 24 hours of getting this mail you will get the password and email for your .edu email.

Follow the exact steps mentioned above in the image to get your email in your outlook in 12 hours

Now you have got free. .edu email. You can log in to this email through outlook.

METHOD 4

I will just give the university link the details to fill is same as the above one University link :

https://eservices.ic..._APP_AAWS.GBL?

Note : You must be connected to US IP and Input a temporary Illinois address also Age should not be more than 21years old

Also, remember your SSN number you will need it to log in after your student email. An email will be activated in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

34,125Threads
46,160Messages
8,615Members
John KingLatest member