Guest viewing is limited

Video Tutorial Microsoft Excel 2022 From Zero to Hero (1 Viewer)

sohail1968

Night Rider
Staff member
Aug 4, 2021
Pakistan
th_VErECbGIrWjPg6C4gxJN2ncU0BXwBTFJ.png

Published 08/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 62 lectures (5h 40m) | Size: 2.26 GB
Microsoft Excel
What you'll learn
Excel fundamentals
Excel functions, Tables, charts
Excel logical, Mathematical , static , date and time functions
Excel Auto Functions.

Requirements
No Requirements or Prerequisites needed

Description
In this Course with over 60 lessons , you learn exactly what you need from Excel to use it in your workplace. Even if you are already used excel before, you still can develop and improve your skills from this course. you will start from very basics of excel all the way to how use functions and auto functions.

This course is a carefully designed curriculum teaching you the most important things, tools and functions in excel.

you will see different kinds of concepts such as mathematical functions, textual formulas, logical formulas, date-time formulas, lookup formulas, data tools, formatting data and tables, pivot tables, charts and much more.

by the end of this course, your confidence in using excel will soar.

you will see a lot of sections for a lot of tasks and tools, I highly recommend that you go and practice each lesson you watch because this will improve excel skills. Also, Try to design things you feel you need it for workplace and practice the formulas.

This course is a carefully designed curriculum with 60 lessons teaching you the most important things, tools and functions in excel.

Good luck

and I hope you enjoy learning and please contact me if you really need any help regarding this course.

Who this course is for
For Absolute Beginners and any one wants to improve Excel skills
SCREENSHOTS

Users who are viewing this thread

33,514Threads
45,503Messages
8,496Members
Healty24Latest member