Devil Call,Z Me DaD
- Jul 18, 2020
Parted Magic 2020.12.25 Bootable ISO - Disk manager on Linux
The Linux-based partition manager works with LiveCDs, USB drives, or over a local network. It supports various data operations - move, delete, restore partitions, copy and more. In addition,
Magic Parted allows you to configure the operating system as well as access the Internet using the included Firefox Dristributiv Parted Magic browser. It supports ext2, ext3, ext4, fat16, fat32, hfs, hfs +, jfs, linux-swap, ntfs file systems, reiserfs, reiser4, xfs, and more.
Supported file systems:
- ext2, ext3, ext4, fat16, fat32, ntfs and reiserfs
Supported actions: Create, grow, shrink, move, copy, test, label, and UUID.
Supported actions: Create, develop, shrink, move, copy, test, and label.
Supported actions: Create, move, copy, inspect and label.
- hfs and hfs +
Actions supported: Create, shrink, move, copy and inspect.
Supported actions: Create, move and copy.
- Other file systems have limited support: jfs, Linux swap, lvm2 pv, nilfs, reiser4, ufs, xfs, and zfs.
- Hard drives (SATA, IDE and SCSI). Flash memory. USB drive. SSD (Solid State Drive). The devices have regional sizes of 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, and so on
Featured Parted Magic 2020
- Disk partition
- Save the data
- Copy disc
- Erase the disc
- Measure the benchmark
- No installation required!
- Secure SSD erase
- New cleaner, manager and optimization (BleachBit).
- Many changes, upgrades and updates
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Simple, intuitive and very easy to use.
- Copy entire disk or a single partition
- Easily reset or change Windows password
- Powerful disk partitioning tools
- Recover lost files and access disk data.
- Resize, copy and move partitions
- Secure erase and wipe free space
- Supports all modern file systems
- Supports all hard drives and SSDs.
- Supports SATA, IDE and SCSI devices
- System stability tester and stress test
- MemTest86 +, Bonnie ++, IOzone, Hard Info, etc
- And more.