Guest viewing is limited

SEO / Marketing Software Powerful Social Media Marketing For Beginners (1 Viewer)

ReD DeViL

đź‘‘ Devil Call,Z Me DaD đź‘‘
Staff member
đź‘‘ Administrator đź‘‘
Administrator
Jul 18, 2020
Last Update: 12/2020
Duration: 9h 48m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 4.41 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Master the world of social media marketing, become a social media manager, grow your business, & become irreplaceable.
What you'll learn:
Understand your own purpose within your online career
Become a productivity and organisation master
Create stunning content for social media platforms
Understand use of social media for business
Create an extensive and customised social media strategy, specific to individual client needs
Requirements
Just a basic understanding of social media and a positive attitude!
Description
"Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you're proud to live." - Anne Sweeney
With this quote in mind, I created this course to provide you with the tools and techniques you need to become an awesome social media manager, and help you design your own freedom lifestyle, whatever that may look like to you.
Whether you want to travel the world while working from your laptop like myself, or just want to work from home so you can spend more time with your loved ones - either way, you're in the right place.
What can you expect?
If you follow the steps I teach you and you keep a hard-working, positive attitude throughout the course - you will have the best chance at guaranteeing your own success.
I landed my very first client the day I set up my online profile and replaced my full-time income within 4 months of working online. And all of the content you will find here, is based on the exact tips and techniques I wish I knew about when I first began working online - combined with the latest knowledge of the rapid-moving social media world.
Why is this course special?
I know you probably already know how to post a status on Facebook, and how to like a comment on Instagram... so in the hopes of cutting all the fluff and filler out, I've only included the most in-depth tutorials, featuring skills that every business out there with an online presence desperately needs.
This course is designed in a way that provides you with an exact blueprint, or checklist, to follow when you finish.
By the end of the course you'll have the skills you need to get started in your career as a social media manager or grow your business online if you're a business owner looking to learn social media to improve your own presence.
Some course highlights
Finding your purpose - Narrow down your purpose, discover your "why" and find the care factor which will make you an irreplaceable asset to any business
Guarantee your success - Take charge of your own success and learn all the best tips on how to achieve it
Social media platforms - Get a behind-the-scenes look into Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube
Content creation - Learn the techniques that have made me stand out from my competition by thinking outside of the box. Discover how to create graphics, gifs, and videos - all using free resources, no prior design skills necessary.
Creating a social media strategy - Learn the tricks I have used to land my dream clients from the very beginning. Tricks that you can copy and use in your own online work.
The only question that remains is - are you ready to invest in yourself and create the lifestyle you've always wanted?
I hope the answer is 'HECK YES' and I hope see you on the other side!
Who this course is for
Anyone who wants to learn a fun and creative way to work from their laptop
Anyone who wants to have the freedom to work as a social media manager
Anyone with an interest in expanding their knowledge of using social media for their own business
Anyone wanting to learn social media to enhance their existing skillset
Homepage
Code:

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread

33,471Threads
45,459Messages
8,491Members
efeozgurLatest member