Guest viewing is limited

Video Tutorial Ableton Live - Learn How To Produce Psytrance Music (1 Viewer)

V

Video789

9b196366683088437d383b138ac66281.jpeg

Published 1/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 381.45 MB | Duration: 0h 33m
Become a Expert Psytrance Producer, How to Produce Psytrance From Scratch​

What you'll learn
Learn About Music Production
Learn About Ableton
Learn About Fundamentals Of Psytrance
Learn How To Produce Psytrance
Requirements
Ableton Live
Description
Psytrance Music Production Course is a comprehensive and structured course designed to teach the learner the fundamentals of producing psytrance music.We will begin by exploring the core elements of psytrance music - its sounds, structure, and production techniques. You will learn the fundamental principles of music theory and how they are applied to psytrance music. We will also discuss the various hardware and software tools and plugins used to create the iconic sounds of psytrance. This course covers the entire production process from start to finish, beginning with the basics . The course will guide you through every step of the production process, from the selection of software and plugins to the orchestration of the track. You will learn essential techniques such as automation, as well as more advanced topics. Next, you will learn how to create a full track from start to finish. You will learn how to create unique sounds and patterns and how to arrange them into a song. Throughout the course, you will be provided with resources and tips to help you develop your skills as a psytrance producer, as well as guidance on how to market yourself as a producer and monetise your music. By the end of the course, you will have the knowledge and confidence to create your own professional-sounding psytrance tracks from scratch.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Psytrance Bass
Lecture 3 Psytrance Kick
Lecture 4 Percussions
Lecture 5 Melodies
Lecture 6 Fm Leads
Lecture 7 Sound Design
I am Shachin Ravi, Artist From India. I am a Music Producer, Teacher, DJ , Mastering Engineer, I have Played in Big Festivals and Have Released My Music On Many International Label Records. My aim is to help people learn the fundamentals and basics of Psytrance from Scratch and Build their own Brand

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-how-to-produce-psytrance-music/

Fikper

rapidgator.png

uploadgig.png

nitroflare.png

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread

34,210Threads
46,249Messages
8,663Members