Guest viewing is limited

Video Tutorial Assignment And Transportation Problem Operations Research 01 (1 Viewer)

V

Video789

0f8cec161ac1a8ec2a3e33884289dd28.jpeg

Last updated 4/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.36 GB | Duration: 14h 24m
The Hungarian Assignment Problem and Transportation Problem​

What you'll learn
You will learn the basic tools of Operations Research, namely the Hungarian Assignment Problem and Transportation Problem
The assignment problem is one of assigning resources to uses in the most efficient manner, when there is a need for 'one resource to one use'
You will learn to solve a variety of problems including unbalanced problems, degenerate problems maximization problems
You will learn the technique of Transportation Problem where in phase 1 we obtain the Initial Feasible Solution or Basic Feasible Solution
The Initial solution needs to be improved in phase II of the problem and improve the same till optimality is reached in second phase
Requirements
There are no prerequisites for the course
You need a computer with internet connectivity
you need a simple calculator
You need knowledge of school level maths
Description
I am a professor of Operations Research, teaching this subject from 1986 onwards. Linear Programming, Assignment Problem, Transportation Problem, Networking Techniques, Game Theory are some of the major algorithms in Operations Research. My attempt, over the years has been to teach without involving great deal of mathematics, so that the student without any math background can also understand the algorithm easily. In the initial phase I launched the courses on Linear Programming, Assignment Problem, Transportation Problem, Sequencing at one go. Recently I launched a free course on game theory, bringing out the essential portion of game theory in a small two-hour course.This 14 and a half hour video course will give you a complete insight into solving a Hungarian Assignment Problem or a Transportation Problem. Both minimization and maximization cases will be covered, including the more complex degenerate problems. The initial Feasible solution to a transportation problem will be obtained by one of the three methods namely North West Cornet Rule, Least Cost Method or Vogel's Approximation Method. In the second phase we will cover the MoDi or Modified Distribution Method. Solution to the unbalanced Assignment Problem as also an unbalanced Transportation Problem have been covered. In dealing with the Assignment Problem, an attempt has been made to cover problems where the problem needs to be formulated as an Assignment problem before solving it. A representative problem of applying the algorithm to an scheduling problem has been covered in the course. In case of transportation problem algorithm, step by step approach to solving the problems has been covered, starting with what I call as 'prechecks'. The idea is that the student should be able to formulate and solve the problem on his / her own. While both these algorithms are for minimisation, the problems for maximisation can also be solved by converting them into minimisation first. Examples to this effect are covered. I hope that the student will be able to formulate a given situation as one of these algorithm problems and solve it on his own.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction and sample problems
Lecture 2 Lecture 2
Lecture 3 Lecture 3
Lecture 4 Lecture 4
Lecture 5 Lecture 5
Lecture 6 lecture 6
Lecture 7 Lecture 7
Lecture 8 Lecture 8
Lecture 9 Lecture 9
If you are doing BBA, BMS, CPA or any other course where 'OR' is a subject,If you are studying for Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology course and you have 'OR' as one of the subjects,If you are studying for any Diploma courses,If you are studying for any MBA course anywhere, the chances are that you would have come across 'OR' as am important subject,If you are studying for the Bachelor of Management Studies course in Mumbai University and are in the sixth semester, this is the course for you

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/operations-research-assignment-and-transportation-problem/

Fikper

rapidgator.png

uploadgig.png

nitroflare.png

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread

34,208Threads
46,246Messages
8,661Members
HALLOULatest member