Guest viewing is limited

Video Tutorial How to Create a Newspaper or Magazine Website with WordPress (1 Viewer)

V

Video789

b0551bf7f8c410f883a1b7cdd614cce4.jpeg

Instructors: Suadiku Abubakari | 8 sections • 17 lectures • 1h 33m total length
Video: MP4 1280x720 44 KHz | English + Sub | Updated 12/2022 | Size: 0.999 GB​

Do you want to learn how to create your own customized news or magazine website? If yes, then you are at the right place
What you'll learn
How to create a news or magazine website with WordPress
How to create a multi-blog website
How to create a complete WordPress site without coding knowledge
Learn WordPress basics
Requirements
No Prior Knowledge of WordPress is Required.
No Programming Knowledge Required.
A PC and an Internet Connection.
Description
In this how to create a website course, I will show you How to Create a Newspaper or Magazine Website step-by-step. I will specifically show you How to Create a Newspaper or Magazine Website with WordPress.
In this course, you will learn all that you need to know about creating a customized and professional news website on WordPress.
WordPress is the free software that we are going to use to create our newspaper or magazine website and also customize it the way we want.
Don't worry if you are new to WordPress because I am going to hold your hand every step of the way.
By the end of this course, you will have a fully functional and customizable newspaper or magazine website to start posting news immediately.
To create this newspaper or magazine website, we are going to use only free resources. The only thing you need to pay for is a domain name and web hosting which is a standard for every website.
You will learn how to get your very own custom domain name and web hosting. You will also learn how to install WordPress on your website - so you won't need programming or coding knowledge.
By the end of this course, you will be able to create your newspaper or magazine website with WordPress without having to worry about developer fees.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
How to create a news or magazine website with WordPress.
How to create a multi-blog website.
How to create a complete WordPress site without coding knowledge.
Learn WordPress basics.
So, if you are ready, let's dive in!!!
Who this course is for
Anyone who wants to learn how to create a news website
Anyone who wants to create a multi-blog website
Homepage

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/how-to-create-a-newspaper-or-magazine-website-with-wordpress/

Fikper

rapidgator.png

uploadgig.png

nitroflare.png

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread

34,275Threads
46,350Messages
8,698Members
zacksiggyLatest member