Kayz.Afridi

CMTeamPK Member
Dec 22, 2022
oman

Reverse Engineering 1: x64dbg Debugger for Beginners​

GG4KBco3EaQvzI5q2u8nww4Lmz1EwFkM

Size: 1.31 GB

Description

If you had always wanted to learn how use x64dbg to reverse engineer and debug software, then this is the course for you.

x64dbg is one of the most popular modern debugger in use today and has superseded OllyDbg. It is used for Reverse Engineering, Malware Analysis and Software Debugging. In this course we will learn x64dbg by solving a simple CrackMe challenge. A CrackMe is a small program designed to test a programmer’s reverse engineering skills.

• Debug programs with x64dbg
  • Reverse engineer programs
  • Solve CrackMe challenges
  • Disassemble programs into assembly code
  • Setting breakpoints and stepping through code
  • Modify program behavior
  • Patching programs
HOMEPAGE –

Zippyshare Links

Reverse Engineering 2: Windows GUI Programs​

OuAtzdyuOgRBW4JSzhsWKrc2i50m4DRJ

Size: 3.00 GB

Description

In the first course in this series entitled Reverse Engineering 1: x64dbg Debugger for Beginners, you learnt how to reverse engineer a command line program and learnt how to debug and step over and patch and much more. Now, in this 2nd course, you will continue learning. This time we will be learning how to reverse engineer graphical user interface programs. As usual, we will work with crackme’s that I have written for you to practice reversing.

What you will learn:

• How to disassemble programs into assembly code
  • Dynamic Analysis
  • Setting breakpoints and stepping through code
  • Modify program behaviour
  • Patching programs
  • Intermodular Call Method
  • Call Stack Method
  • Hardware Breakpoints
  • Memory Patching
  • Patching EAX register values
  • Understanding Trial Period software
  • Understanding Software Registration process

HOMEPAGE –

Zippyshare Links

Reverse Engineering 3: x64dbg Graphical Static Analysis​

ZfjEl0B26ZFvYNNXNHeybDuPmNR7kSjm

Size: 851 MB

Description

If you had always wanted to learn how to reverse engineer a program and understand how it works from the inside out, then this is the course for you. Except for IDA Pro, many other debuggers out there are not capable of performing graphical representation of a disassembled software. x64dbg however can do it. It can disassemble a program and also represent it as a graphical representation. This makes it ideal as a free tool to perform what IDA Pro can do – i.e. static analysis.

Unfortunately, there is not much information on the Internet on how to use x64dbg to do static analysis, hence this course. You can use its powerful graphical tool for Reverse Engineering, Malware Analysis and Software Debugging. In this course we will learn how to disassemble a program and represent it an a graphical view so as to be able to easily analyse and understand how the program works – and also to patch programs. The hidden power of x64dbg lies in its ability to run a live debugging session simultaneously with graphical static analysis. And I will show you how to do it in this course.

HOMEPAGE –

Zippyshare Links

Reverse Engineering 4: Software Protection​

GP9W9VGO0uwJlFj6znJxb3AGwFmjptKC.jpg

Size: 1.32 GB

Description
If you had always wanted to learn how software protection works and how to use x64dbg to unpack them, then this is the course for you. This course is an introduction to Software Protection for anyone who wants to get started in this field. It is suitable for software developers who want to learn how to protect their software and also for reverse engineers who want to fix bugs where the source code is not available.
You will learn how to use x64dbg to unpack Crackmes protected with packing and anti-debugging. A CrackMe is a small program designed to test a programmer’s reverse engineering skills.

HOMEPAGE –

Zippyshare Links

Reverse Engineering 5: Reversing Visual Basic​

Fk75ZFTgp1BvQ9KSpBIWaojEOKQnkA7i

Size: 954 MB

Description
If you are interested in reverse engineering and want to learn how to decompile and debug Visual Basic 6 programs, then this course is for you. In this course, I will introduce you to the exciting world of reversing and in particular, reverse engineering Visual Basic 6 programs.
In this course, you will learn how to use x64dbg Visual Basic Decompiler and P-Code debugger tools to reverse engineer Visual Basic programs. You will learn all about debugging and dumping memory and also how to reverse jumps and modify instructions.

HOMEPAGE –

Zippyshare Links

Reverse Engineering 6: Reversing .NET with dnSpy​

QL6COqEr77fkoIKc3wGv5lEgM6TX5EU7

Size: 1.29 GB

Description
If you are interested in reverse engineering and want to learn how to decompile and debug .NET programs, then this course is for you. In this course, I will introduce you to the exciting world of reversing and in particular, reverse engineering .NET programs.
In this course, you will learn how to use dnSpy, de4dot and UnconfuserEx tools to reverse engineer .NET programs written in C# and VB.NET. You will learn all about debugging and dumping memory and also how to reverse jumps and modify instructions.

HOMEPAGE –

Zippyshare Links

Users who are viewing this thread

34,206Threads
46,242Messages
8,659Members
djamel123Latest member