Guest viewing is limited

Direct Selfish Net V2 (Internet Bandwidth Controller) + WinPcap {Latest} (1 Viewer)

ReD DeViL

👑 Devil Call,Z Me DaD 👑
Staff member
👑 Administrator 👑
Administrator
Jul 18, 2020

SelfishNet.jpg

Selfish Net V2 (Internet Bandwidth Controller) +WinPcap {Latest}

it’s problem when someone share the internet connection with more than user on network, it would be like hell when someone start downloading or watching videos which pulls the full speed of the other participants, and the connection is almost cut off,

like me i love my brother but when he sits in front of the laptop i see my devil, all he does is downloading stuff uploading stuff watching YouTube,

but Hay, this is not a problem anymore, with this tool SelfishNet you can detect all the networked devices and it give you the authority to either you block them or set speed limit for each one connected to the network.

You can find this feature of Control the internet bandwidth in some of the routers, there is another option called QoS “Quality of Service” but from my experience is not effective also it doesn’t work in most of the routers,

so if you want this feature so badly you don’t need to buy new router or any addition only a few Kilobyte do the job for you.

ScreenShots:

SelfishNet-01.png

SelfishNet-02.png

SelfishNet-03.png

SelfishNet-04.png

Features:
– Detect all connected devices on the network, both wired and wireless
– Gives you a speed info of everyone on the network so you can know which one pulls the full speed
– You can block or limit the connection of every one on the network
– You can use this tool at any network Home, Work, Cyber Cafe ….ect.
– It doesn’t need to access the router settings, no need for user name or password.

What should you do to make this tool works
– This tool work in all windows platform from XP to 10
– Make sure NetFramework 2 & 3 is installed
– You need to install WinPcap
– You have to run the tool as administrator
– Allow the tool through Firewall

How to use SelfishNet
– Open SelfishNet as administrator ”
– Select the Network Interface card then hit Ok
– Click Network Discovery to detect all devices connected to the network that you are in
– Click Start redirecting-spoofing
– Then you can block or set a limit to anyone connected to your network

mohammedsaad

CMTeamPK Member
Oct 7, 2020
egypt

SelfishNet.jpg

Selfish Net V2 (Internet Bandwidth Controller) +WinPcap {Latest}

it’s problem when someone share the internet connection with more than user on network, it would be like hell when someone start downloading or watching videos which pulls the full speed of the other participants, and the connection is almost cut off,

like me i love my brother but when he sits in front of the laptop i see my devil, all he does is downloading stuff uploading stuff watching YouTube,

but Hay, this is not a problem anymore, with this tool SelfishNet you can detect all the networked devices and it give you the authority to either you block them or set speed limit for each one connected to the network.

You can find this feature of Control the internet bandwidth in some of the routers, there is another option called QoS “Quality of Service” but from my experience is not effective also it doesn’t work in most of the routers,

so if you want this feature so badly you don’t need to buy new router or any addition only a few Kilobyte do the job for you.

ScreenShots:

SelfishNet-01.png

SelfishNet-02.png

SelfishNet-03.png

SelfishNet-04.png

Features:
– Detect all connected devices on the network, both wired and wireless
– Gives you a speed info of everyone on the network so you can know which one pulls the full speed
– You can block or limit the connection of every one on the network
– You can use this tool at any network Home, Work, Cyber Cafe ….ect.
– It doesn’t need to access the router settings, no need for user name or password.

What should you do to make this tool works
– This tool work in all windows platform from XP to 10
– Make sure NetFramework 2 & 3 is installed
– You need to install WinPcap
– You have to run the tool as administrator
– Allow the tool through Firewall

How to use SelfishNet
– Open SelfishNet as administrator ”
– Select the Network Interface card then hit Ok
– Click Network Discovery to detect all devices connected to the network that you are in
– Click Start redirecting-spoofing
– Then you can block or set a limit to anyone connected to your network

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

33,487Threads
45,476Messages
8,493Members
mupetLatest member