Guest viewing is limited

Simply Learn Hebrew! (1 Viewer)

bingbing88

CMTeamPK Member
Staff member
Jan 19, 2023
Vn
0fed3a250fdf51bbe691f25c0b53d7a6.jpeg

Simply Learn Hebrew! How to Learn the Hebrew alphabet! How to speak Hebrew! Learn to read Hebrew sentences! Ideal for teaching Hebrew! How to Study Hebrew! by Gary Thaller
English | 2022 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B00A6GABU2 | 352 pages | EPUB | 2.07 Mb
OVER 1.1 MILLION VIEWS ON YOUTUBE!

Based on my YouTube video series: I taught the Hebrew alphabet, How to read Hebrew words, and learning to read Hebrew. Now I have written a book on how to learn Hebrew for Kindle.
"Your lessons are such a blessing to us that desire to learn Hebrew I pray you will continue sharing so we can continue to learn."
"Wow..Amazing lesson! This instructor makes it soooo understandable!"
"This is a great start, what a confidence boost when you can read the Hebrew at the end."
"How can anyone not love this? He is so clear. Thank you, Sir!"
How to Study Hebrew Language:
Learn the Hebrew Alphabet: Often people teach Hebrew to themselves. They need a book which is effective at teaching Hebrew. You will learn the Hebrew alphabet slowly and simply. There is no memorization. Just reading and speaking Hebrew letters out loud. You will gradually learn how pronounce Hebrew words.
Reading Hebrew words: As you learn to read Hebrew letters in this book, you will start sounding out letter groups. Each step is so simple, you will find you are "Simply Reading Hebrew!
Reading Hebrew sentences: You will soon read Hebrew from the Tanach with a unique learning program. There is no Hebrew vocabulary memorization. You will learn key Hebrew words by repetition without memorization.
Building Hebrew vocabulary: In your Hebrew study, building Hebrew vocabulary comes from reading Hebrew with understanding. As I teach you Hebrew, this will be done in a unique and simple way.
Thank you for considering this book. Soon you will be able to read "Shalom" in Hebrew.
Hebrew Translation In weeks you will learn how to translate Hebrew. It will not be a lot, but you will read the first 5 verses of Genesis if you do your work. I'm working on the next book which will take you further.
Learning Hebrew doesn't stop with the alef bet. It continues to reading the Torah as if it were English. You won't get that far in this book, but you will be going in the right direction. There is nothing easy about learning Hebrew. But it can be simple if you just give me 20 minutes a day.

Fikper

Rapidgator

NitroFlare

Uploadgig

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread

34,285Threads
46,360Messages
8,699Members
anony6433Latest member